Senator David Perdue Votes To Confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh To Supreme Court
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator David Perdue (R-GA) votes to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh as the next Associate Justice to the United States Supreme Court:
- Watch Senator Perdue’s floor speech in support of Judge Kavanaugh.
- Share Georgians’ widespread support across the state for Judge Kavanaugh.
- Read Senator Perdue’s column on Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination in the Marietta Daily Journal.
- Read Senator Perdue’s statement following the additional Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination.
- Watch Senator Perdue’s floor speech calling out the extreme tactics top Democrats used in an effort to delay Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation.
- Read Senator Perdue’s statement following the supplemental FBI report on Judge Kavanaugh.
Senator Perdue is the only Fortune 500 CEO in Congress and is serving his first term in the United States Senate, where he represents Georgia on the Armed Services, Banking, Budget, and Agriculture Committees.
Next Article Previous Article