Senator David Perdue: 2017 In Photos
ATLANTA, GA – U.S. Senator David Perdue (R-GA) shared a look at his third year as an outsider in the U.S. Senate working to shake things up and get results for Georgians and the American people.
Download the entire gallery here.
1. January 20, 2017: Attending President Trump’s inauguration with Senators Thom Tillis and Joni Ernst.
2. February 9, 2017: Meeting with Judge Neil Gorsuch, who the Senate later confirmed as an Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.
3. April 12, 2017: Touring the 1-85 bridge rebuild effort with GDOT Commissioner Russell McMurry.
4. April 13, 2017: Thanking law enforcement officers in Glennville at the 30th Annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Cookout hosted by Wayne Dasher.
5. April 25, 2017: Witnessing my cousin, Sonny, be sworn in as the 31st U.S. Secretary of Agriculture by Associate Justice of the Supreme Court Clarence Thomas.
6. June 9, 2017: Hosting a send-off breakfast in honor of the 20 Georgians nominated and appointed to U.S. Service Academies.
7. June 27, 2017: Attending a Sunset Parade at the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial.
8. July 4, 2017: Celebrating Independence Day with our troops in Afghanistan.
9. July 11, 2017: Urging the Senate to work through the regularly scheduled August state work period in order to get results for Georgians and the American people.
10. August 2, 2017: Introducing the RAISE Act, a pro-worker, pro-growth plan to solve our country’s immigration problems, with President Trump and Senator Tom Cotton at the White House. (courtesy of the White House)
11. August 25, 2017: Greeting Georgians attending the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition Conference in Atlanta.
12. October 4, 2017: Introducing Tripp Self, President Trump’s nominee to be U.S. District Judge for the Middle District of Georgia, in his confirmation hearing alongside Senator Isakson.
13. November 7, 2017: Highlighting the importance of changing our tax code with Senior Trump Administration officials, grassroots leaders, and other senators.
14. December 6, 2017: Hosting Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson, leaders from Robins Air Force Base, and members of the Warner Robins community to celebrate Robins’ successes and highlight its many assets.
15. December 20, 2017: Marking an historic achievement at the White House after voting to pass a tax bill that provides real relief to working Americans and makes America competitive with the rest of the world.
Next Article Previous Article