PHOTOS: Senator David Perdue Visits China, Hawaii
Conducts High-Level Discussions on Trade, Security
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator David Perdue (R-GA) shared a collection of photos from his recent visits to China and Hawaii. Senator Perdue traveled to China to help reinforce President Trump’s efforts to level the playing field on trade and emphasize that the President and his negotiating team have strong support from Congress. As Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Seapower Subcommittee, Senator Perdue then visited the United States Indo-Pacific Command headquarters in Hawaii and toured the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and USS Michael Murphy.
Download the full gallery here.
1. U.S. Embassy Beijing – U.S. Ambassador to China Terry Branstad and Embassy Marines greet Senator Perdue and Senator Steve Daines (R-MT) outside the U.S. Embassy in Beijing.
2. China’s Vice Premier – Senators Perdue and Daines meet with China’s top trade negotiator, Vice Premier Liu He.
3. National People’s Congress – Senators Perdue and Daines meet with National People’s Congress Chairman Li Zhanshu and Vice Chairman Wang Chen (pictured).
4. Microsoft China Center One – Senators Perdue and Daines receive a tour of Microsoft China Center One.
5. U.S. Navy – Senator Perdue prepares to board a U.S. Navy P-8 aircraft.
6. U.S. Navy – Senator Perdue pauses for a photo with air crew members from Patrol Squadron Eight (VP-8) based in Jacksonville, Florida.
7. Pearl Harbor – Senators Perdue and Mazie Hirono (D-HI) tour one of the dry docks at the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard.
8. USS Michael Murphy – Senator Perdue talks with sailors aboard the USS Michael Murphy.
9. USS Michael Murphy – Senator Perdue meets two Georgians, CS1 Collins and LTJG McKenzie, on the USS Michael Murphy.
10. USS Arizona Memorial – Senator Perdue visits the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
Next Article Previous Article