VIDEO: Senator David Perdue Travels Georgia
Meets with farmers, manufacturers, community leaders across the state
ATLANTA, GA – As the Senate returns from a state work period, U.S. Senator David Perdue (R-GA) shared the following video highlighting his travels across Georgia during the month of August.
Click here or on the image below to watch.
From Hahira to Hiawassee, Senator Perdue hit every corner of the state this August. The following areas are featured in the video:
- Vienna – Visited Coley Cotton Farm for a tour and discussion about Georgia’s critical agriculture industry.
- Atlanta – Joined Cory Ruth for a candid conversation with young professionals.
- Cumming – Toured Mashburn Elementary School in Forsyth County and met with local officials about improving school safety in Georgia.
- West Point – Visited Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia and met with employees.
- Ocilla – Participated in a community meeting with South Central Primary Care Center, health care professionals, and local officials during National Health Center Week.
- Johns Creek – Met with local business leaders from the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce Chairman’s Circle.
- Dahlonega – Toured the JTEKT-Koyo Bearings manufacturing facility.
- Macon – Sat down with Zach Merchant at WMAZ.
Click here for a roundup of photos from Senator Perdue’s travels.
Next Article Previous Article